Patients who need regular repeat medication and have had this approved by their doctor can order a repeat prescription in the following ways:
- By sending us your computer slip with a stamped addressed envelope and ticking the items required. Correct use of this slip is a great help to our staff.
- By leaving your computer slip at reception after ticking the items required and picking up the prescription 48 hours later. Extra time should be allowed for weekends and bank holidays.
- By faxing details of the items required to us on 01494 733711 and picking up the prescription 48 hours later plus extra time for weekends and bank holidays.
- By email: enter your details and required medication on the repeat prescription request form below and then click on 'Submit'. Please allow 48 hours plus extra time for weekends and bank holidays before collecting your prescription.
- We cannot accept prescription requests more than two weeks before a new prescription is due. If you need to order early e.g. due to being away when the next issue is due please CLEARLY state the reason why you are ordering early on the request form. We cannot guarantee that early issues will be available. A doctor will assess and prescribe as necessary.
- If you have NOT signed up for Patient Access, go to the bottom of this page to order your Repeat Prescription now...
You can now book your appointments, order repeat prescriptions or access your records online using Patient access.
Click to go to the Patient login screen.
To register for Patient Services click the link below:
If you have already registered for Patient Services click on the link below to access the service.
Always order your prescription in good time - don't wait until your tablets have run out. We regret that we do not allow our staff to take prescription requests over the telephone, to avoid the possibility of dangerous mistakes.
Some chemists will collect your prescription from the surgery for you.
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key known only to the GP practice and is
accessed over a secure connection by nominated Practice staff. Our practice has a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.