For difficulties with relationships:
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- Relationship difficulties of any kind
- Difficulties with sex
- Parenting or family-life difficulties
- Marital, separation or divorce issues
- If you are a child or a young person and need to talk to someone in confidence (i.e. without any chance of them telling anyone else)
- If you are an older person and need to talk to someone in confidence
- Or if you just need someone to talk to
Then a relationship support service can help you.
One example is The Relate Organisation, which has offered very good advice to many of our patients in the past.
To contact the service you can click here.