Health App and Website Information Sheet
The sheet below gives information on which app or website you can use:
Health Website Information Sheet (PDF, 342KB)
Try the new NHS App
You can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services and your GP account on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use online access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsap
You can use Proxy Access to give someone else access to your GP online services. You may wish to allow another person to use your online services for many reasons but could include:
- You are unwell or just need help managing your health.
- You have a long term condition and would like support with checking test results or ordering repeat prescriptions.
- You are finding it more difficult to look after yourself, for example due to memory issues or speech difficulties.
- You have a Carer who can help you manage your health.
- You may be planning for the future or choosing someone to hold lasting power of attorney.
- You are a young person and would like your parent or guardian to look after your health.
Proxy Access Application Form
Proxy Access Leaflet
Please note the ID requirements of the form as this needs to be checked at the surgery.