For legal reasons you must register IN PERSON, bringing with you your proof of your address. - due to COVID-19, we are currently accepting registrations via our email system, with copies of ID and proof of address attached with the registration documents. No need to bring these in person.
When you register as a new patient it will inevitably take some weeks before we have your records. We ask all new patients registering with the practice to complete a new patient questionnaire so that we may obtain details of your past medical history, your current needs and your medication.
All patients are registered with a named GP. However, in line with many other practices, our doctors are happy to see any registered patient, not just those that are formally registered under their care. This means patients can benefit from being seen quicker, or can use the specialist knowledge that a particular GP provides. When it is important that you should be seen by the same doctor throughout a period of illness the system will be flexible enough to allow this. You will also have the choice of seeing a nurse practitioner, specialist nurse or clinic nurse, extending the range of options available to you for seeking medical help.
We ask all new patients registering with the practice to provide the following:
- A completed family doctor services registration form
- A completed new patient questionnaire.
- Proof of identity for example your passport or driving license
- Proof of address for example a utility bill or bank statement
- Signed agreement to the terms of the Patient/Practice Agreement
Family Doctor Services Registration Form and New Patient Questionnaires (Please Click links below to Download)
Complete Form 1 and the relevant Form 2 for every family member at the address
1. GMS1 - Family Doctor Services Registration Form
2. ADULT - New Patient Registration Forms
2. Child Under 16 years New Patient Registration Forms (PDF, 386KB)
Practice Area Boundary